GPS - Ghizala Psychological Services - mental health, adolesence, relationships and cultural issues.
RSS

Recent Posts

Insight
What's going on!!!!
Resignation from BEAT
What is Ramadan?
powered by

My Blog

What is Ramadan?

Ramadan is a yearly event in the Muslim calender where we fast between daylight hours, which means we do not eat or drink between sunrise and sunset. The fasting is a way to understand the effects of hunger and thirst so that we can empathise with the less fortunate. It is also the month where we concentrate a bit more on spiritual sides of things, reflect on the way we live. This is the month where we also donate 2.4% of our savings with the less fortunates. In Islam, we are told that God will take an inventory from us of our access spending, so a lot of Muslims buy their cars, clothes jewellery this month .......... as we are exempted. There is a feast at the end of the fasting month and this year it is on the sighting of the new moon in August. May God keep us all under his wing.

18 Comments to What is Ramadan?:

Comments RSS
Blog Commenting on Monday, 28 October 2013 11:50 AM
thanks for info.

refeewr on Friday, 27 April 2018 7:27 AM
seointeractives@gmail.com
Reply to comment

https://www.essayuniverse.net/bid4papers-review/ on Thursday, 21 June 2018 2:27 AM
Great blog on ramadan. It is an early event in muslims. You collect great info. Thanks for sharing this.

Judith Salas on Monday, 23 July 2018 11:37 PM
Regular job.

free steam wallet on Friday, 27 July 2018 4:15 PM
Hey friends if you are using steam wallet then must check out my link to get lots of steam wallet codes for free online.

essay writing company on Sunday, 29 July 2018 11:32 PM
Ramadan is the Muslim month and the whole year blessings come on this month with more percentage of the legally. Inventory on the Ramadan month that all Muslim community uses are the month for the prayers and for the fasting.

best resume editing services on Friday, 3 August 2018 7:40 PM
I am not familiar with that culture. But I think you can tell me a lot about it.

replica rolex watches on Tuesday, 25 December 2018 3:46 AM
I'll be buying from https://www.cdkey4u/ from now on as well.

replica panerai on Monday, 31 December 2018 12:36 PM
Easy to understand and people would like such an amazing history.link

replica hublot horloge on Saturday, 30 March 2019 9:37 PM
Thank you for providing us information and keeping us updated on your product.

usamakhatri24@gmail.com on Sunday, 21 April 2019 2:43 AM
Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. y8, y8 games

y8, y8 games on Sunday, 21 April 2019 2:43 AM

Patio Covers on Monday, 6 May 2019 9:04 PM
Ramadan is a very holy month for all Muslims and having an app dedicated to helping us locate the nearest mosques and charity places is very convenient and useful! the company will be receiving lots of dues from appreciable Muslims!

hung on Wednesday, 8 May 2019 4:15 PM
My entire working career up until that point had only been the safe route with a large corporation. You know the life. The daily grind. The BS you put up with because you figure this is the ONLY way. I even went on to get a psychology degree because the jobs I had been looking at required it. When I finished my degree I found that the amount of education I had was once again not enough. friv jogos 4 school online friv jogos online Jogo para criança online

lightwordreviews.com on Wednesday, 8 May 2019 5:11 PM
O its so relatable to the very month going right now.Its so sacred month full of blessings for humanity.I really liked this post.

thuy on Wednesday, 8 May 2019 11:44 PM
What a fantabulous observe this has been. in no way seen this understandable of beneficial claim. i'm grateful to you and assume more quantity of posts at the side of those. thank you intensely a lot. friv 2019, kizi games, free games online 2019,

hangvu on Friday, 10 May 2019 5:30 AM
The article gives me a lot of useful information, I think it is very necessary for everyone, hope that more people will know your post. This post is very useful, I admire the author, hope you will succeed in the next post, I will continue to follow your post. Jogo para criança, io games for school, jogo 360 2019

sims 4 cheats on Tuesday, 4 June 2019 5:23 PM
Let create a new world for yourselft by way take part in the games– sims 4 cheats in my site. Click link to visit site. Thank you so much.