GPS - Ghizala Psychological Services - mental health, adolesence, relationships and cultural issues.
RSS

Recent Posts

Insight
What's going on!!!!
Resignation from BEAT
What is Ramadan?
powered by

My Blog

What's going on!!!!

I must have confused people that I work in Canberra and Mackay. Well... Its true, I work one week in Mackay and the next in Canberra. Why am I doing this?  Well I have to get to Canberra for family reasons and I am building my Canberra clinics and winding my Mackay clinics. I expect the transition to take 3-months, but things don's always go to plan. So stay posted!!!!

12 Comments to What's going on!!!!:

Comments RSS
best essays on Monday, 28 May 2018 9:42 PM
Thank you for the information but it's sad to see you move to a new place as you must be having many friends, but changes are for the better and getting closer to family is important .
Reply to comment

superiorpapers com review on Thursday, 17 January 2019 5:31 PM
Truth be told, I have absolutely no idea about what is going on in my life. I have been alive for twenty four years, and I have yet to get a clue on what I should be doing. I just finished my college studies, and in a moment where I do not know what to do. I just want to be able to do everything without having to work. However, I believe that I will need to grow up at some point.

australianwritings.com.au writers on Thursday, 31 May 2018 6:14 PM
Reply to comment

do my assignment on Wednesday, 17 October 2018 7:29 PM
these psychological services have given me a good study about the field that helps me with my course work in the same subject. thank you for updating with it
Reply to comment

Buy Ryan Gosling Ja on Wednesday, 17 October 2018 7:30 PM
Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Please, keep this work going on in the same quality.
Reply to comment

d on Sunday, 13 January 2019 11:45 AM
d
Reply to comment

chi hair coupons on Tuesday, 29 January 2019 5:40 PM
am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now.
Reply to comment

Best Eye Clinic near Me on Wednesday, 6 February 2019 9:31 PM
Your weblog is admittedly good normally a satisfaction to examine your posts.
Reply to comment

Keratoconus Treatment in Dubai on Saturday, 9 February 2019 12:11 AM
I'm really inspired with your writing abilities and also with the layout in your weblog. Is that this a paid subject or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is uncommon to peer a nice blog like this one nowadays.
Reply to comment

buy essays online australia on Monday, 18 March 2019 2:33 AM
Now everything is fine. I am not confused anymore. Thank you!
Reply to comment

replique hublot montres on Tuesday, 2 April 2019 8:24 AM
It's very informative and the quality of your posts is excellent.keep it up
Reply to comment

y8, y8 games on Sunday, 21 April 2019 2:41 AM
I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work.
Reply to comment